ATF is the market leader when it comes to Edge Protection for the Industrial, Commercial and Residential building industries.
What do you do for job sites that require the ability to work at heights but scaffold isn't an option?
- Scaffold is impossible to erect
- Scaffold required for the entire job is too expensive
- Our products can be installed around the upper floor without obstructing any lower roof works
- Frame carpenters are able to install roof trusses safely without having to walk around top plates
- Our platform systems can be installed on existing houses for re-gutter/re-roof, even with minimum access around the house.
- Suitable for a wide range of construction; such as timber frame, steel frame and even concrete tilt slabs
- The product benefits all trades as we do not block any access to the site. Our products are secured to existing structures
- A cheaper alternative to ground up for fascia gutter and roof replacement.
Edge Safe is manufactured with the safety of carpenters in mind. Fitted to the lower storey stud wall rising up and out, it is designed not to impede the installation of pozzi struts, laying of flooring and second storey wall installations.
This system is easily installed and removed in a day, complementing the construction process by providing safety with the speed of installation and dismantle.
In a time where construction deadlines are imperative to cost effective building, we like to work with the client to ensure nobody is left waiting for their safety systems.
The Edge Safe System installation coincides with our void protection installation to provide a complete second storey safety feature.
The Guardrail Over Rafter System is designed for the safety of roof tilers and fits to the rafter and penetrates the roof, just above and behind the fascia.
This system provides fall protection as well as the freedom to work in and around the tiling application. This system can easily be dismantled at the completion of the tiling without leaving larger areas unfinished.
Not only a roof tiling necessity but one that provides optimum safety for fall protection.
The Guardrail Under Rafter System is fitted to the rafters or studs.
The Guardrail comes under and around the fascia, not hindering the laying of the roof, whether it is tiles or metal.
Importantly, this application protects the worker and prevents damage to the fascia and gutter that has already been installed. It also allows the roof tiling to be fully completed without any interruption to the installation as the system comes from beneath the rafters.
The Pole System has been designed specifically for the re-roof market to allow restoration and repair work to be carried out unhindered. It is installed off the roof allowing totally clear access while providing full protection.